Human Resources Director’s Learning and Development Canada virtual event brings seasoned L&D and HR leaders to one (digital) table to share the freshest HR strategies for 2021 and beyond.
- Gain insights into emerging L&D and HR strategies.
- Hear how industry leaders managed unprecedented challenges over the past year.
- Forge new connections with your peers via virtual networking opportunities.
When: March 25th, 2021 10:00 AM - 4:20 PM EST
Where: Virtual Event - 100% online
Addressing the Evolution in Workplace Learning
Join us for our panel, Enhancing Learning Through Technology. John Peebles, CEO of Administrate, joins industry leaders, professors, and thought leaders to discuss which technology is right for different workforces.
The discussion streams Thursday, March 25, from 2:40 - 3:20 PM EST!
If you want to get an early start on the conversation, start with this guide on how you can future-proof your training operations with agile learning tech.
Administrate training management experts will be available for dedicated networking breaks during the event.
We’re happy to answer questions, chat about learning tech, and support you in exploring unique solutions designed to equip your team with the strategies you need to maximizing your training resources and demonstrating business results.
More About Administrate’s Training Management Ecosystem
Our cloud-based training management solution offers customers the ability to:
- Efficiently organize all of your training resources in one system.
- Deliver exceptional training, while providing a cohesive learner experience.
- Create reports that demonstrate training program ROI with our reporting engine.
- Track your financial data and integrate your HRIS.
- Automate learner engagement and leverage a tailored-for-training CRM.
- Expand your learning tech infrastructure with integrations that support efficient scaling.