We’re heading to 2020 UPCEA Annual Conference on March 18-20, 2020 and if you’re attending yourself, we’d love it if you stopped by our booth!
When: March 18-20, 2020
Where: Westin Boston Waterfront, Boston, MA
At 2020 UPCEA Annual Conference, you’ll be able to have a chat with members of the Administrate team about your software needs and ask us questions to see if Administrate is the right fit for your business.
Administrate is a complete training management platform, that allows you to manage your entire training operation.
Our complete solution offers customers the ability to:
- Manage all your course administration.
- Use our Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) to manage all your important relationships.
- Create exactly the reports you need with our reporting engine.
- Keep track of all your financial data.
- Drive your sales operation with our Opportunities System.
- Manage your marketing activity.
- Help keep your team organized with online document management and holiday tracking.
- Deliver learning from our award-winning Learning Management System (LMS).
- Integrate Administrate with your website.
The UPCEA Annual Conference is the most significant assembly of thought leaders and practitioners today in the field of professional, continuing, and online education. Join us March 18-20, 2020 in Boston for engaging keynote speakers, high-energy concurrent sessions, and plentiful networking opportunities.
The Annual Conference convenes deans and other senior university leaders, key staff, and teams responsible for the management, administration, and growth of professional, continuing, and online education programs. Attendees have access to targeted sessions spanning the top areas of practice in our field (aligned with UPCEA's six professional Networks), led by higher education experts and colleagues.