Every week we make small changes to Administrate that help make your training business run more smoothly and efficiently. Here's a few highlights from this month's activity.
Here's What's New From our March Release:
- You can now create a score template for a course, then store each delegate's scores within that template as the course progresses. Score templates can include any number of columns which can contain a checkbox, date selector, or text box. After scores are filled in, they can be exported to Excel. Old score history has been automatically retained and transferred into this new system.
- If there's no picture on a contact, we won't show an icon. Updating a picture is now more intuitive and performed by clicking "Edit" and then choosing your picture.
- The Locations Report now shows Country and Region in separate columns. Columns can also now be sorted alphabetically.
- The Sales Ledger now supports exporting to Excel.
- We've updated and improved the styling of the Help Articles, the scroll bar now works across all Internet browsers.
- You can now cancel registrations for individual sessions. If the delegate is subscribed to a compound event you can cancel the registration for the multi-session too.
A great way to learn about our upcoming releases is to follow our Operations Twitter feed @Adm1nistrateOps. This feed updates you on any operational incidents we're experiencing as well as releases so you can stay informed.