It’s summer time here in Edinburgh, and while for most people that means longer days and warmer weather, at Administrate that means we’re well underway with the preparations for LITE, our annual conference designed for training and learning professionals.
LITE stands for Learning, Innovation, Technology, and Evolution - all of which are key themes we explore across two days jam-packed with learning, networking, and inspiration. But LITE is more than just another conference, it’s our love letter to training and learning professionals everywhere - the customers and partners that we work for every day as we work to build a product and service that makes them more successful.
Who Should Come to LITE?
- Any training professional who is looking to explore emerging trends in the industry, learn about best practices for running a training organisation, and network with other like-minded individuals.
- Administrate customers who want to learn how to squeeze out every ounce of performance from their training management system, meet our team, and explore new opportunities for growth.
- Anyone else who is interested in the topics we’re covering - we’ve got lots of practical sessions covering marketing, sales, and growing a business!
Changes for 2017
LITE is now entering its third year, and we’ve made a ton of changes based on feedback we’ve received. Here’s some of the things that will be different this year:
- More workshops that dive even deeper. Previous years focused on nuts and bolts topics that mainly revolved around Administrate, how to use it, and how to learn more about it. This year we’re concentrating on broader concepts that are applicable to training companies and learning professionals, and while Administrate will often feature, we’ll reference other tools and techniques as well! We’ll also have a more hands-on approach that will encourage you to roll up your sleeves and jump in during sessions.
- We’re going to need a bigger boat. Because of the changes to our workshops, we’ll need more classroom space and better internet, so we’re saying goodbye to our previous venue and taking over a large piece of the Edinburgh CodeBase, the UK’s largest tech incubator, which is also our Edinburgh headquarters!
- More personalised sessions. After outstanding feedback from last year, we’re expanding our 1-to-1 Support Sessions and including bookable time slots with Account Management and our Product Team as well! You’ll be able to get individual, personalised help, discuss your growth plans, and get a sneak peek into upcoming product developments.
What’s Not Changing
- The EdTech event, like no other. We hate boring, so don’t worry, we’ll make sure there’s still plenty of fun, plenty of colour, plenty of lighting, music, and of course, our trusty smoke machine!
- Meet the entire Administrate team. LITE is the highpoint in our company calendar, as it’s the one time every year our global team comes together in one location, focused on our customers and guests.
- Incredible value. The dozens and dozens of hours of workshops, speakers, 1-to-1 sessions, and networking all deliver amazing value to attendees. More than 75% of previous attendees said if they had to choose just one event to attend all year, LITE would be it. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn and improve your business.
Still on the fence? Lets put it this way - we guarantee you’ll pick up at least one piece of learning that will positively impact your business. Past participants often leave with dozens. Set aside just two days a year to invest in yourself, your team, and your business.
We can’t wait to see you here! Click here to buy our super-early bird tickets!