As 2018 comes to a close, it's a good time to reflect on things that have happened over the past year, and look forward to the things the next year will bring! Administrate did a lot of exciting things in 2018, and just one of them was holding LITE 2018 - the fourth year for our annual user conference!
LITE 2018 was jam-packed with loads of interesting and informative talks for training providers, and today we've picked our ten favourites for you to check out! As we look forward to the New Year it's important to think about the positive changes you could make to your training business, and we think these talks from LITE 2018 could do just that!
1. Top Time-Saving Techniques for Training Companies [Vicky Kavanagh]
2. Why Most Training Provision Today is Dull and Irrelevant… and How to Fix It! [Graham David]
3. Visual Storytelling for Training and eLearning Content [Sandy Rushton]
4. Pricing Your Course Profitably and Strategically [Siobhain Murdoch]
5. How to Create a Scalable Sales and Marketing Operation [Ryan Schefke]
6. The Importance of Lifelong Learning and How to Enable That Through Technology [Kevin Streater]
7. Making the Most of Your Customer Feedback [Chris Wigglesworth + Abby Fermont]
8. Track Your Marketing ROI When Promoting Your Courses [Bob Sabra]
9. Creating and Using SCORM content [Gilles Bell]
10. How to Manage Security and Compliance Within a Training Organisation [Graham Savage]