We’re heading to Disney's Coronado Spring Resort Lake Buena Vista, Florida to exhibit at Training 2020 Conference & Expo on February 24-25, 2020 and if you’re attending yourself, we’d love it if you stopped by our booth!
When: February 24-25, 2020
Where: Disney's Coronado Spring Resort Lake Buena Vista, Florida
At Training 2020 Conference & Expo, you’ll be able to have a chat with members of the Administrate team about your software needs and ask us questions to see if Administrate is the right fit for your business.
Administrate is a complete training management platform, that allows you to manage your entire training operation.
Our complete solution offers customers the ability to:
- Manage all your course administration.
- Use our Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) to manage all your important relationships.
- Create exactly the reports you need with our reporting engine.
- Keep track of all your financial data.
- Drive your sales operation with our Opportunities System.
- Manage your marketing activity.
- Help keep your team organized with online document management and holiday tracking.
- Deliver learning from our award-winning Learning Management System (LMS).
- Integrate Administrate with your website.
The training industry's leading professional development event is produced by Training magazine and Lakewood Media Group. For more than 40 years, the annual Training conference has given attendees the very best in skill-building content, covering train-the-trainer essentials (design, development, delivery, management, evaluation, and measurement), behavioral analytics, digital learning, emerging technologies, and more. Co-located with the Training Conference & Expo are the pre-conference Learning Leaders Summit and the post-conference Innovations in Training field trip event.
Training magazine is written for training and development, learning and performance professionals and has been the preeminent voice in the training industry for more than 50 years. Learn more at TrainingMag.com.